This 6-week professional development program is designed for two audiences:
- Participants seeking continuing professional development and a broad overview of the field
- Participants preparing to take the Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) certification examinations administered by the HR Certification Institute.
For those of you who learn better from home, we are offering the option to take advantage of all the tools and instruction, without having to face the drive time with use of our polycom line and bridge calling.
The program uses the SHRM Learning System, which is updated with current HR policies and legislation. As a professional development tool, the Learning System can increase a participant’s knowledge of the field of human resources and provide current reference of HR practices. As a certification preparation tool, the Learning System has a measurable track record of success for those qualified to sit for the exam.
This course is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The course investment includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the PHR or SPHR examinations.
Benefits of Enrolling
- Experienced instructors present the SHRM Learning System materials in an easy-to-understand format.
- Training close to home.
- A structured learning environment to keep you on schedule.
- Opportunity to build your peer network.
- Course fees often qualify for tuition reimbursement.
- 3.5 continuing education units (CEUs) for successful completion of the course.
April 6 - May 11, 2013
Saturdays, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
N.O. Nelson Campus, Edwardsville
N8 Building, Room 101, $999
To register, call the Enrollment Center at (618) 468-7000.
Contact Corporate and Community Learning for more information.